Internet explorer on mac
My company uses Web based application that needs Internet Explorer to access. I really need to access this website on my macbook and I'm having no luck. I did the develop menu bar to act like I'm using Internet Explorer and it allows me to login but when it tries to pop up the next window it says it cannot be accessed again because it goes back to being detected as safari. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!
- 07-17-2015, 06:45 AM #2
- 07-17-2015, 06:52 AM #3
Re: Internet explorer on mac
One option would be to get Parallels and install a Windows 7 or higher OS as a virtual machine. The VM can run IE.
If your company publishes apps via a Citrix portal, then you could access IE that way from Safari. This option assumes that your company does have a Citrix or similar "cloud app" portal.
- By Apple_iOS in forum MacBook ProReplies: 10Last Post: 07-19-2015, 05:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2015, 12:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2015, 08:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2015, 05:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2015, 04:30 PM