How can I recover a deleted partition in El Capitan?
I tried to expand one partition to take up all available space. Instead, it contracted itself to 250 gb. How can I access the rest of the space available?
- 07-16-2015, 07:43 AM #2
Re: How can I recover a deleted partition in El Capitan?
Is the rest of the space just unpartitioned space? If so, you should just be able to go into disk utility and tell it to grow the partition to use all available space.
Might be some useful info here: Disk Utility - Add, Delete, and Resize Existing Volumes
- By ADAMNITRO in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2015, 06:10 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 17Last Post: 07-21-2015, 06:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2015, 12:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2015, 10:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2015, 09:12 AM