Why would email content show up on my iMac but not on my iPhone or iPad?
This doesn't happen all the time, but enough to be concerning. I can see all emails and content on my iMac but sometimes the content won't show on my iPhone or iPad. The message area is blank. I have 2 email accounts. iCloud account appears to be fine; it's just our private company email account (company name.com, which is an old Pop 3 converted to IMAP) that is problematic but it's the one I use for the majority of my business email. I get several hundred emails a day on this account. Wondering if it's a email host problem.
- 07-15-2015, 07:40 PM #2
Re: Why would email content show up on my iMac but not on my iPhone or iPad?
1. The iOS devices aren't syncing properly.
2. You may need to sign out of iCloud on your iOS devices and then sign back in.
3. You may also need to either reboot your iOS devices and/or reset the 'network settings' on those devices.
- By dainguyen2193 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 07-24-2015, 09:56 PM
- By jweihrauch in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2015, 08:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2015, 08:40 PM