- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Can you use Photos as folder source?
The scenario in question is changing your profile picture on a website like Facebook.
So on your Mac, open your browser, navigate to Facebook and click on your image to upload a new one. I know a have a suitable picture in my iCloud Library that i have altered using 'Photos' on my Mac. But to upload the image it needs to be in the file system not the library.
So the question is, can the Photos library be a folder?
I know there was a hack to get to the PhotoStream as a folder but does it exist for Photos?
- Best AnswerJul 15 2015 | 8:50 am EDT
- 07-15-2015, 08:50 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2016, 09:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2015, 05:19 AM
- By Catherine2383 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2015, 06:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2015, 06:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2015, 04:51 AM