- iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Selling iPhone. How to list info correctly.
I'm selling my mom's iphone for her on eBay. I don't have a cell phone myself believe it or not so I'm not familiar with all the terminology. I look at some listings and I see stuff like GSM and **factory unlocked** and not sure what that is.
I know the phone is AT&T iPhone 4s white 16gb good condition (no scratches etc). Model on back is A1387. It's not on contract anymore. Does it mean I can say it is unlocked? Should I mention it is at&t.
What should I have in the title so it is both accurate and have the most people look at it.
Also should I use eBay or one of those sites for selling your phones like usell.
- 07-14-2015, 07:25 PM #2
Re: Selling iPhone. How to list info correctly.
You might want to look at gazelle:
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2015, 02:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2015, 06:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2015, 06:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2015, 05:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2015, 05:12 PM