When I click on Music Icon on my iphone there is a blank screen. Where is my music?
I recently downloaded the update and now I don't have my songs?
- 07-14-2015, 04:51 PM #2
- 07-27-2015, 12:15 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: When I click on Music Icon on my iphone there is a blank screen. Where is my music?
Had the same problem. In the bottom toolbar, click the icon just to the right of "My Music" (unfortunately, I can't remember what it said but I think it was a heart icon). On this screen, it will ask you if you want experts at Apple to pick music just for you. Select Yes or No. If you select No, the heart icon goes away and your music now appears on "My Music" list. This is probably a bug in the Music app.
- 11-18-2015, 01:21 PM #4
- By Andrew Rossetti in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2015, 12:57 PM
- By OTCHRussell in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 07-15-2015, 09:50 AM
- By cheli007 in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2015, 02:55 PM
- By OTCHRussell in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2015, 02:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2015, 02:47 PM