- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Can't restrict cellular data
I'm using an Iphone 6 running the newest 8.4 ios. I'm going abroad in a few days so I wanted to setup my phone that the only apps using cellular data are Messages and Whatsapp. I toggled all the apps off in the cellular data settings. I even turned everything off in the notifications area to get rid of all the the push settings. Bu this isn't helping. I'm still receiving my e-mails with push. I get the notification for my email at the top. However when clicking on it, it launches Inbox app but I can't read the mail. Than it sais cellular data is off for this app. Which is true but it's still pushing new e-mails so cellular data for Inbox is still on?
Please help, I've been trying for hours..
- 07-12-2015, 11:02 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2015, 10:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2015, 01:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2015, 06:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2015, 05:19 PM