- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
From Windows to MacBook Pro
This is my first time moving from windows to Mac OS. Since I've never been in a close touch with a MacBook before I would like to get some suggestions from people who're used to it in order to facilitate my "joining".
I'll buy a 13" MacBook Pro, the 2015 version, and I would be pleased if you give me some tips about what good apps I can install and their purpose as well.
In conclusion I would like to get some "Must-Know" & "Must-Have" information.
- 07-12-2015, 03:50 PM #2
- By mziminski in forum MacBook ProReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2015, 11:33 PM
- By Ledsteplin in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2015, 05:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2015, 12:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2015, 09:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2015, 09:44 AM