Why does my iphone automatically send out invitations?
I added to my calendar lunch with Marjorie, one of my contacts. An email invitation was sent to Marjorie. This was embarassing and I do not want the iPhone sending out invitations without any input from me. Help!
- 07-09-2015, 09:06 PM #2
- 07-09-2015, 10:16 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Why does my iphone automatically send out invitations?
Yes I am quite certain I did not. Unless, I am doing something that leads, without my knowledge, to the email being sent out.
I schedule lunch with Marjorie, and told Siri to put it in my calendar, add lunch with Marjorie at noon on the 24th to my calendar. It was added, but then my friend had to respond to an email I did know was being sent. Useless waste of time. It's awful there isn't a switch to say send notifications automatically, that I could just turn off.
- 07-09-2015, 10:17 PM #4
- 07-10-2015, 12:08 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2015, 08:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2015, 08:30 PM
- By Nabendu Sinha in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2015, 07:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2015, 06:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2015, 06:46 PM