Is DFU mode necessary when restoring iPhone?
I was trying to restore my grandma's jailbroken 3GS but it kept giving error 3194. So i downloaded TinyUmbrella but when it reaches 'verifying iPhone' part, it gives error 11 and iPhone enters a recovery loop. So i was wondering whether doing this process in DFU mode would help but im reluctant to do so because it never successfully updates itself no matter what i do and sometimes enters recovery loop?
- 07-09-2015, 08:17 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2016, 07:43 PM
- By Duane Clarke in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2015, 04:50 AM
- By Simon2015 in forum Mac ProReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2015, 09:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2015, 07:51 AM
- By abeeeee in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2015, 07:06 AM