How can I update my apps w/o recalling my passcode and security answers?

U

urgent

Okay so I can't update my apps on my phone because my password for my updates I can't remember and I can't get the password because it's on my old email address I'm on iCloud now and my old email was a ymail and I don't remember the security answers to get the password and I can't get on my old email because it's been too long since iv been on it and I don't remember the password so I can't get the password to update my apps on my phone and now some of the apps aren't working cuz I haven't updated them and iv tried switching the password for my updates to my iCloud but I can't if I don't get on my old email to get the confirmation so I really need help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I can't update my apps on my phone because my password for my updates I can't remember and I can't get the password because it's on my old email address I'm on iCloud now and my old email was a ymail and I don't remember the security answers to get the password and I can't get on my old email because it's been too long since iv been on it and I don't remember the password so I can't get the password to update my apps on my phone and now some of the apps aren't working cuz I haven't updated them and iv tried switching the password for my updates to my iCloud but I can't if I don't get on my old email to get the confirmation so I really need help

Since you do not recall your Apple ID and passcode and you cannot recall the answers to the security questions 'you' chose, there is NOTHING that any of us can do for you with this matter. Feel free to contact Apple Account security.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox