How do we get photos from an iphone 4s that has been decommissioned?
My wife upgraded to a new iphone and wants me to get the photos from her old phone. ITunes recognizes the phone but I don't see an icon under "my computer" where I can typically right click and "import photos" to the PC.
- 07-06-2015, 09:51 PM #2
- 07-07-2015, 02:10 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Re: How do we get photos from an iphone 4s that has been decommissioned?
I normally plug it into my laptop, ignore iTunes, open MY FILES, or go to your drives via MY COMPUTER. The phone is normally listed as an EXTERNAL DRIVE.
Simple navigate to the pictures and drag them to where ever you want them.
- 07-07-2015, 03:07 PM #4
- By philrodo in forum iTunesReplies: 12Last Post: 08-01-2015, 05:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2015, 12:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2015, 08:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-06-2015, 08:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2015, 06:23 PM