Regarding Music, Is there any way to re-initiate the upload of my music library?
When I activated Apple Music, and after I selected the genres and artists, I got a small window that said it was uploading my library. I hit the x in the box, thinking that it would just close the window while the upload ran. Seems it actually stopped the upload, and I now have a very truncated version of my music in the cloud. Is there any way to re-initiate the upload of my music library?
- 07-06-2015, 12:33 PM #2
- By Naseem in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2015, 04:44 AM
- By Ringfinger in forum Apple MusicReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2015, 12:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2015, 12:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2015, 10:09 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2015, 08:51 AM