Why is my iPhone charging slower since updating to iOS 8.4?
Charging very slowly than usual it took an hour and charged on 2% need help
- 07-06-2015, 10:14 AM #2
- 07-06-2015, 10:18 AM #3
- 07-06-2015, 01:55 PM #4
- 07-06-2015, 02:18 PM #5
- 07-31-2015, 04:44 AM #6iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
This did it for me -Re: Why is my iPhone charging slower since updating to iOS 8.4?
Total reinstallation- That did it for me!
My heavily used ipad air had begun to either not charge at all or do it so slow, that it actually still lost power if I used it while charging.
I tried several different brands of cable and even more different chargers. Nothing helped, and I started looking for a replacement. Since it had been in action 5+ hours daily in 18 months, I figured it was “used up”. But as a last attempt I did a total reinstallation. Made my backup copy, and wiped the ipad clean.
And voila! ! Now it works perfectly again. Charges as fast as the first day.
I hope it can help some of you who has this problem.
- By bibingeorge in forum Apple MusicReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2015, 04:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2015, 06:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2015, 10:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2015, 09:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2015, 09:09 AM