In regard to Music, where can I sync my playlist from my desktop to my i-Devices?
when i purchased apple music it wiped my playlists and reset all my purchased / added dates to one date... not something i wanted but will live with it. i have now created a playlist on my desktop but cant sync it with my Ipad or phone. you could chose to before but now i cannot find where to do it
- 07-06-2015, 09:31 AM #2iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: Apple Music wiped out all playlists and set all my miusic to one download date !!!
First make sure your iCloud Music Library is set to On.
Make sure that your library in your computer is not corrupted. I had to check mine and there had been a % in front of the library name. Once I deleted that I was fine.
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- 07-06-2015, 10:50 AM #3
- By LJFazio in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2015, 10:30 PM
- By bazn in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2015, 05:42 PM
- By Sinmbo Ogunjinmi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2015, 07:44 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2015, 06:12 AM