iPhone 5s stuck in Accessibility mode?
My father's iPhone 5s has been stuck in this mode for several days, and we don't know how to fix it. He's not sure what triggered it. The phone continues to transmit a network signal as I can see it on find my friends. We tried doing a hard reset by holding down the home and lock buttons which does reset the device which is evident by the apple logo appearing, but comes back to this screen. The phone doesn't allow for zooming out.
Here is a picture of what we see.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- 07-05-2015, 08:30 AM #2
- By IanMcB in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 17Last Post: 07-07-2015, 02:41 PM
- By qwertyaa in forum iPhoneReplies: 9Last Post: 07-07-2015, 11:48 AM
- By KatesMom in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2015, 02:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2015, 08:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2015, 06:27 AM