Why won't external links open when I select them in Facebook?
i just got my brother's 5s and all of a sudden, any external links that i click on in FB (news article, video, meme, etc), will NOT open. it'll say "Loading" for quite awhile, then a box says "Can't connect. The link isn't working. Retry"
i've checked my settings, there are no restrictions, and everything works fine in Safari. i can every click on the link to load into Safari and it goes with no problem. why will links not load directly from the FB app?
- 07-04-2015, 06:59 PM #2iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: Why won't external links open when I select them in Facebook?
More likely to be related to internet or the app itself. Try a hard reset of the iPhone and see. (To Hard reset, hold down power and home buttons simultaneously until the iPhone shut down and power back on with apple logo, once you see the apple logo, let go off those power and home button and let the iPhone boot up)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By HankAZ in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2015, 09:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2015, 03:42 PM
- By Apple Fanatic 44 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2015, 01:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2015, 11:29 AM
I tried opening Cydia but it wouldn't open. Then I turned off my iPhone and now it won't turn on. What should I do?By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2015, 02:37 PM