• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

I accidently erased the settings icon from the screen of my I phone 6. How do I get it back?

I

iMore Question

I can't find the "settings" icon on my I Phone 6 screen

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Unless you're jail broken you can't delete. Must be moved to a folder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
It's in a folder for sure or on another page than it use to be, or on another dock page if jailbreaked with infini dock installed. But Even jailbreaked, you couldn't delete the settings app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milescas

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
If you have for some weird reason lost your settings app... and need to access for one time only
Go to the app store and download any app which will require a camera. For example: QR Reader
Open the app and you will be presented with a box saying give the app permission to use camera. Press cancel or no can't remember what the option was but don't press yes/ok. It will then say. Please go to settings app to grant permission and it will say cancel or settings. click the settings option and you will be taken to the settings app.
:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramzesenok