After unjailbreaking my iPod Touch, I'm stuck in a boot loop. What do I do now?
i decided to unjailbreak my ipodtouch 5th generation. instead of restoring from backup i reset everythiing through settings. it got stuck on loading bar so i put it in DFU mode. i clicked restore and update and now it just keeps restarting. what do i do
- 07-04-2015, 04:03 PM #2iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: what do i do
Ok. Update your iTunes to the latest version.
Put iPhone in DFU mode again of corse while iPhone is connect to your computer iTunes.
Have Internet connection in your computer, once iTunes detect your iPhone in recovery mode, click on update, let iTunes download the latest iOS version first, and adret iOS os downloaded by iTunes, il will continue by restoring your iPhone.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2015, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2015, 01:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2015, 11:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2015, 09:40 AM