I apparently turned up font size on the watch face such that now I can only see a part of the watch face as well as only part of the password face so that I can't enter my pass number. I am unable to maneuver around the numbers page to input the correct number sequence so that I can't enter the interface on the phone in order to reduce the size of the font. Is this something that anyone else has confronted or is this a "bug" in the system. Stupidly this appears to be my fault. I did totally power down the watch thinking that once I restarted the watch, it would resent. Nothing changed and the font remains enlarged. The watch now is not functional and I am reduced to using my old analog watch. Not a happy camper!
    07-03-2015 10:56 AM
    I apparently turned up font size on the watch face such that now I can only see a part of the watch face as well as only part of the password face so that I can't enter my pass number. I am unable to maneuver around the numbers page to input the correct number sequence so that I can't enter the interface on the phone in order to reduce the size of the font. Is this something that anyone else has confronted or is this a "bug" in the system. Stupidly this appears to be my fault. I did totally power down the watch thinking that once I restarted the watch, it would resent. Nothing changed and the font remains enlarged. The watch now is not functional and I am reduced to using my old analog watch. Not a happy camper!
    On your phone, do the following:
    1. launch the Watch app.
    2. Go to the My Watch tab.
    3. Go to the Passcode screen.
    4. Enable Unlock with iPhone option.
    5. Close the Watch app.
    6. Press the Power button on your iPhone to lock it.
    7. Now unlock your iPhone and it should also unlock your Watch.
    07-03-2015 11:44 AM