I can't reduce the size of the font on my Apple Watch.
I apparently turned up font size on the watch face such that now I can only see a part of the watch face as well as only part of the password face so that I can't enter my pass number. I am unable to maneuver around the numbers page to input the correct number sequence so that I can't enter the interface on the phone in order to reduce the size of the font. Is this something that anyone else has confronted or is this a "bug" in the system. Stupidly this appears to be my fault. I did totally power down the watch thinking that once I restarted the watch, it would resent. Nothing changed and the font remains enlarged. The watch now is not functional and I am reduced to using my old analog watch. Not a happy camper!
- 07-03-2015, 11:44 AM #2
Re: I can't reduce the size of the font on my Apple Watch.
- launch the Watch app.
- Go to the My Watch tab.
- Go to the Passcode screen.
- Enable Unlock with iPhone option.
- Close the Watch app.
- Press the Power button on your iPhone to lock it.
- Now unlock your iPhone and it should also unlock your Watch.
- By pantlesspenguin in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2015, 06:27 AM
- By JCCZ75 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2015, 05:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2015, 10:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2015, 10:12 AM