Should Apple Pay Royalties for songs that are already in my Match / Library?
So if i am listing to a play list - streaming from Apple Music; and a song is in the queue that I own and have iTunes Match and/or have that content in my Library.
Should the stream queue up the song from my collection vs serving it from the streaming service?
Should that play count towards royalties?
- 07-02-2015, 09:20 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,831 Posts
Re: Should Apple Pay Royalties for songs that are already in my Match / Library?
In theory, part of the "purchase" price when you "bought" any particular song was royalties that were paid to those that get them... no additional royalties are paid when you would play it... Or re-download it...
- By crankerchick in forum Apple MusicReplies: 14Last Post: 09-21-2016, 04:58 PM
- By melvster in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2015, 09:40 PM
- By swandy in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2015, 08:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2015, 08:15 PM