How can I be alerted via email that my calendar invite has been accepted?
When someone accepts my invite, I have no way of knowing unless I go to the actual event in my calendar and look into the details. If I'm sending several invites, I won't be able to keep track- Why can't it be like Outlook when you sent an invite through outlook, when it gets accepted, you get an email in outlook letting you know
Thank you, thank you!!!
- 07-02-2015, 03:16 PM #2
- 38,444 Posts
Re: How can I be alerted via email that my calendar invite has been accepted?
If the notifications are set correctly via the settings for the calendar, you should receive a notification on your device when someone accepts your invite. If you haven't already, change the notification style to 'Alerts'. By doing so, you are prompted to act in order to remove the notification from the screen.
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2015, 03:50 PM
- By Raymond Elliott in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2015, 02:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2015, 01:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2015, 01:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2015, 12:00 PM