Has anyone else noticed annoying behavior with widgets in iOS 8.x?

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
So I have noticed very annoying behavior of widgets in ios 8.X versions. When I try to swipe to the notifications section by swiping from any widget, instead going to the notifications it opens that app which the widget belongs to.
Anyone else noticed such?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: About widgets

You might be using a touch that's too light. Like a tap. I'm not having that issue at all.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I think the OP means going from widgets on the Today screen to the Notifications screen? I could be wrong.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

Yes I meant to go to the notifications side. For example my version (Bible) software does it. Had another one but can't recall it anymore. Could it be on app side the problem? If I contact to the developers of the app?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Yes I meant to go to the notifications side. For example my version (Bible) software does it. Had another one but can't recall it anymore. Could it be on app side the problem? If I contact to the developers of the app?

I still don't understand your issue.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
So I have noticed very annoying behavior of widgets in ios 8.X versions. When I try to swipe to the notifications section by swiping from any widget, instead going to the notifications it opens that app which the widget belongs to.
Anyone else noticed such?

Are you using you version ? And what is do you have, mines was bugging out as well I deleted it and reinstalled it also I'm using 8.4 now having had no issues since, thus far though it's been a day .

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox