My apple device is stuck in dfu mode ???
I tried to delete my Cydia installer the other day due to lag and many problems then pressed "erase all content and settings" now I am stuck in a dfu boot loop I tried to restore but got an error now it was originally jail broken from pangu on a iPhone 5 iOS 8.1
- 07-02-2015, 12:18 AM #2Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: My apple device is stuck in dfu mode ???
First of all, make sure that you’re running the latest version if iTunes. Then, just put your device in DFU mode and connect it to your computer/iTunes. It will download the latest iOS and install it for you. Good luck.
How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
If you really care about the difference between recovery mode and DFU mode, here's a link that explains it pretty well:
- By Analyss14 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 21Last Post: 10-11-2016, 11:31 AM
- By IanRip in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2015, 08:51 PM
- By Junbie77 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2015, 06:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2015, 01:48 AM
- By norbc in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2015, 11:54 PM