How can I upload book files to my iPad mini from my computer?
When I connect the IPad to my computer I see the iPad come up as a drive but I don't see files like I do on other drive so I don't know where to put the files I want to up load so I can read them on the mini
- 07-02-2015, 01:48 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 42 Posts
Re: How can I upload book files to my iPad mini from my computer?
you can add files using iTunes,
or in the app section, at the bottom using 3rd party apps
or if you install calibre-ebook you can load them directly to the ipad, stright to ibook library, (i havent used that for awhile)
- By Analyss14 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 21Last Post: 10-11-2016, 11:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2015, 07:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2015, 07:41 AM
- By norbc in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2015, 11:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2015, 08:02 PM