contact list issues
I have a Iphone 6 Plus, software ver 8.1. my contact list has several hundred contacts named "No Name". Open contacts one day and there they were.
- 07-01-2015, 12:45 PM #2
Re: contact list issues
I am willing to bet that you are a Lync/Skype for business user at the office
If you have any contacts in Lync/SfB in the other or favorites group they get added to a contact group in Exchange called Lync/SfB contacts. Those contacts are not properly formated entries and you can not edit them.
Your contacts are syncing with Exchange that that "Lync/SfB Contacts" group is synced as well.
To fix it you can either, remove all contacts in Lync/SfB that are not in an Outlook Mail Group or you can go to contacts on your phone click groups and uncheck the Lync/SfB Contacts list.
- 07-01-2015, 12:46 PM #3
- By Chad Mullins in forum Apple MusicReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2015, 08:24 AM
- By Solamar in forum iOS 8Replies: 8Last Post: 08-17-2015, 02:04 PM
- By finn5975 in forum Apple MusicReplies: 10Last Post: 07-01-2015, 07:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2015, 11:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2015, 05:53 AM