How can I view all calls w/out swiping the lock screen to clear the alerts?

TSTEverclear

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
from the home locked screen all call alerts show. i want to know how to see all calls "without" swiping the screen and making the alerts go away?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: When iphone 5s has a locked the screen it will show call alerts, how can i see all other calls

If I'm understanding you correctly, you can't.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
from the home locked screen all call alerts show. i want to know how to see all calls "without" swiping the screen and making the alerts go away?

If you go to the phone app and look at the Recents tab, you should be able to see all the recent calls. Not sure how that affects the alerts screen on the NC, but they will appear on the Recents tab, regardless. Maybe that helps, maybe not.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well is there a way to look at all calls by swiping then do something to make all the alerts show up again?

Not that I'm aware of. Once you've viewed the alerts from the notification center, that's it. The Alerts have served their purpose. Having said that, if you have alert badges enabled for the associated app(s), then that should serve as a reminder of the alerts at least until you view them via the app(s).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal