Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Why won't my I Pad Air turn on?

I have tried holding the button at the top, pressing that button and the one on the face (like when doing a screen short), tried charging it (also though it is was almost fully charged within 30 min of last use)
  2. Best Answer

If it won't power on via the power button... try plugging in with the power block and cable it came with for a couple hours and try again... if nothing, try pushing the home and power buttons for at least 20-30 seconds and see if the Apple logo appears... if it does, let go of the buttons and let it boot... if still nothing - refer to qualified service personnel.

iMore Genius

Global Posts
    21,826 Global Posts

Default Re: Why won't my I Pad Air turn on?

If it won't power on via the power button... try plugging in with the power block and cable it came with for a couple hours and try again... if nothing, try pushing the home and power buttons for at least 20-30 seconds and see if the Apple logo appears... if it does, let go of the buttons and let it boot... if still nothing - refer to qualified service personnel.