Why can't I still play Blu-Ray movies on my Macbook Pro?
I have a 15" Retina Macbook Pro mid-2014 running 10.10.3. I just purchased the Samsung 6X USB 2.0 Slim Blu-ray Writer and I'm running Macgo Mac Blu-Ray player. When I put in a Blu-Ray movie, there's no recognition of the disc in Mac Blu-Ray Player. It doesn't seem to be recognizing the drive. I've tried 10 different movies and none work. However, when I pop in a DVD it works just fine. What should I do?
- 06-28-2015, 07:02 PM #2
- By birdman325 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2015, 06:24 PM
- By david9962000 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2015, 06:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2015, 09:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2015, 02:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2015, 04:25 PM