How to I update my iPod Touch to iOS8 if it is not showing in the update screen?
when I go to settings, general, software update, check for update
it tells me that I have the most update iOS of 6.1.6
The app I want says that I need to update to iOS7 or higher
How do I does this?
- 06-28-2015, 04:25 PM #2iMore Pro
- 542 Posts
Re: How to I update my Ipod touch to iOS8 if it is not showing in the update screen
You can't. If the latest update is on your iPod itunes will tell you.
Sounds like your iPod is too old to take the most recent update
Only thing you can do is buy a new one that takes the latest update
- By Briano75 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2015, 08:37 AM
- By david9962000 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2015, 06:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2015, 02:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2015, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2015, 02:12 PM