How do i keep the pics on my Macbook when i delete them from my iPhone?
I recently deleted pics from my iPhone to free up space.
When i did that, all the photos were deleted from my computer too even after they were imported =(
is there any way to get them back AND what settings do i need to use to import from phone to computer then delete from my phone and not from my computer?
Best advice for free storage out there....
Have several google drives but something with a lot of space would be good.
- 06-28-2015, 07:06 PM #2
- 06-29-2015, 02:00 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
Re: How do i keep the pics on my Macbook when i delete them from my iPhone?
If you don't backup pics to iClound, you can try to use software like EaseUS to recover the photos back. If you are referencing iCloud, then also, you have nothing to worry about. iCloud stores all the files in your iCloud but if you delete them from different devices it only deletes it from that device.
- By Slammers08 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 38Last Post: 08-09-2015, 07:54 AM
- By Briano75 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2015, 08:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2015, 09:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2015, 02:12 PM