Why won't iCloud allow me to download purchased items "back" to iTunes?
I payed and downloaded quite a lot of music from iTune store - iTunes now does not let me listen to or download tracks that I bought.
So basically the tunes are there but I cannot click on them, nor on the little cloud icon usually used to download them.
Please help because I want to get back to listen to David Brubeck.
- 06-27-2015, 06:14 AM #2iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
re: Why won't iCloud allow me to download purchased items "back" to iTunes?
Little confused here. Are they on your phone but not on iTunes? Can you play them on your phone but not iTunes? Are the songs grayed out on iTunes?
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- 06-27-2015, 07:45 AM #3
- 06-27-2015, 10:43 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2016, 08:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2015, 10:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2015, 09:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2015, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2015, 07:12 AM