How is the Do Not Disturb feature different from silent mode (mute switch)?
I don't understand how to use Do Not Disturb what's the different from silent mode?
- 06-26-2015, 03:06 PM #2
- 24,972 Posts
Do Not Disturb what's the difference from silent mode?
If by silent mode you mean the sound switch on the side of the phone, there's a big difference. The sound switch tunes out all call and text alert tones. Other alerts as well. Do Not Disturb allows you to keep some alerts from family, friends etc. Whoever you add to favorites in the phone app. All other alerts will be silenced. So if at 3:00 am your brother calls with a huge emergency, you will get that alert. But not the drunk who called the wrong number.
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2015, 03:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2015, 02:49 PM
- By mysimba97 in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2015, 02:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2015, 02:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2015, 01:12 PM