Why can't I set up a Comcast IMAP account in Outlook's iPad app?
I've checked and rechecked email address, passwords, port settings, etc. and all are correct, but I keep getting an "Unable to login" message telling me to check everything I've already checked. Any suggestions?
- 06-25-2015, 09:46 PM #2
- 06-26-2015, 07:25 AM #3
- 06-26-2015, 03:12 PM #4iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: Why can't I set up a Comcast IMAP account in Outlook's iPad app?
Go into Outlook on your PC, Log in and make sure IMAP is checked and not POP3 or vice versa if you want to change it back, If you set it up through mail on your iPad it should set up IMAP when you choose Outlook.
- 06-26-2015, 03:57 PM #5
- 06-26-2015, 08:03 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2015, 05:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2015, 10:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2015, 09:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2015, 08:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2015, 06:27 PM