Can an Iphone show where a person was at a certain time if location services are off?
My son's ex girlfriend is claiming he is harassing her and says she has pictures of him driving by her apartment at a particular time. We know that she probably did a screen shot of an old picture from when they lived together, which would change to the new time stamp. He needs to prove he was no where near her apartment at the time she is claiming. He keeps location services turned off. Big Brother, aside, he needs this proof! How does he go about obtaining his location information?
- 06-24-2015, 11:21 AM #2
- 06-24-2015, 11:33 AM #3
Re: Can an Iphone show where a person was at a certain time if location services are off?
He is not going to be able to without video proof or a good witness. Even if the phone could be tracked, it doesn't mean he was in possession of the phone during those times. Get an attorney and don't rule out the possibility that the girl could be telling the truth.
- 06-24-2015, 11:46 AM #4
- 06-24-2015, 11:50 AM #5
- 06-24-2015, 06:55 PM #6
- By sandman2000 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2015, 12:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2015, 11:18 AM
- By tachies in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2015, 11:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2015, 10:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2015, 09:05 AM