Now I have Photos and iCloud Photo library enabled, do I still need to have Photo stream enabled?
Photos on the Mac and IOS still has the Photo Stream options but as I no longer sync to the Mac is it necessary?
- Best AnswerJun 24 2015 | 6:33 am EDT
No, it is not, in my opinion, and I have had photo stream disabled for quite some time.
- 06-24-2015, 06:33 AM #2
- By Goutham Shan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-23-2015, 10:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2015, 10:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2015, 06:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2015, 06:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2015, 04:30 AM