Why does email on my iPad disappear when viewing them on my desktop?
Did not happen before last update. Use outlook on desk top and email is via Comcast address.
- 06-23-2015, 08:50 AM #2
re: Why does email on my iPad disappear when viewing them on my desktop?
I'm obviously missing something. How can opening your 'Outlook Desktop' (whatever that is) have any effect on your email disappearing on your iPad? Do this: Login in to your email account online via a computer and verify that the email messages are present. If they are, sign out of that account on your iPad, and then reconfigure the account on it. Your email should immediately sync to your iPad afterwards.
- By jeremmar in forum iMacReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2015, 10:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2015, 08:30 AM
- By xMatter in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2015, 08:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2015, 07:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2015, 07:24 AM