How do I un-pair devices from my iPhone?
cant delete Bluetooth devices from my iphone 5s
- Best AnswerJun 23 2015 | 7:34 am EDT
1. Go to Settings - Bluetooth
2. Tap on the circled i next to the device you want to un-pair.
3. Select "Forget This Device".
- 06-23-2015, 07:34 AM #2
- By IanRip in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2015, 02:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2015, 07:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2015, 07:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2015, 07:12 AM
- By quangngaicity in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2015, 06:37 AM