- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Which used iPhone should I get?
I want to buy an iPhone. I have an iPad mini with retina and love it. I am hoping to buy an older used iPhone due to cost, but I want to make sure the phone will not feel extremely outdated compared to my iPad.
I'm on a strict budget, so should I go for an iPhone 4s or 5? If I really push my budget, I could go for a 5s, but only if it would really make a huge difference in performance.
- 06-18-2015, 03:29 PM #2
- 06-18-2015, 04:08 PM #3
- 06-18-2015, 04:16 PM #4
- 06-18-2015, 04:34 PM #5
- 06-18-2015, 04:37 PM #6
- 06-18-2015, 10:27 PM #7iMore Expert
- 931 Posts
Re: Which used iPhone should I get?
5S also has an advantage in that it's 4G LTE capable compared to the 4S which is 3G. So that is one performance difference. May not be a concern for you, but something to consider.
The table in the article below has more details to help with the comparison.
iPhone 5s vs. iPhone 5c vs. iPhone 4s: Which iPhone should you get? | iMore
- 06-19-2015, 04:27 AM #8
- 06-19-2015, 05:03 AM #9
- By Airbrushkid in forum iTunesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2015, 12:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2015, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2015, 12:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2015, 11:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2015, 10:12 AM