I have a music downloader app that I downloaded Pre-iOS 8 on my 5C. After iOS 8 it was updated to a soundcloud downloader. The app is no longer in the App Store. I've had no problems with the app until yesterday I tried to open it and it crashes almost instantly. I tried restarting my phone and closing the app but nether worked. Any ideas?
    06-17-2015 01:26 PM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

I have several apps that have been pulled from the app store. Most are still in my purchased list. Some are not. But they all work. If it's broken, then the developer may have a new version to take it's place and wants to charge for what was previously a free app. I had that happen at the beginning of iOS 7.
    The app is no longer in the store... That should be a clue... Delete it and move on...
    06-17-2015 01:30 PM
    I have a music downloader app that I downloaded Pre-iOS 8 on my 5C. After iOS 8 it was updated to a soundcloud downloader. The app is no longer in the App Store. I've had no problems with the app until yesterday I tried to open it and it crashes almost instantly. I tried restarting my phone and closing the app but nether worked. Any ideas?
    It's possible that the developer or Apple pulled it from the AppStore. It would not be the first time that happened.
    06-17-2015 01:55 PM
    I have several apps that have been pulled from the app store. Most are still in my purchased list. Some are not. But they all work. If it's broken, then the developer may have a new version to take it's place and wants to charge for what was previously a free app. I had that happen at the beginning of iOS 7.
    06-17-2015 02:45 PM