Why can't I download apps?
All apps I try to download say 'waiting' but I have plenty of storage space and access to the Internet.
- Best AnswerJun 17 2015 | 1:53 pm EDT
I've had this happen before, and restarting my device fixed the issue.
- 06-17-2015, 01:53 PM #2
- 06-18-2015, 12:15 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
Re: Why can't I download apps?
I was having a similar problem. My apps wouldn't update, I turned off my device and then restarted it, and now my apps are updating just fine. You might try turning off all auto app download stuff in settings and see if it works for you.
- 06-18-2015, 04:50 AM #4
- By Utkarsh Dubey in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 15Last Post: 06-21-2015, 02:51 PM
- By CrucialTK in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2015, 07:48 PM
- By EvilKittyCupcake in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2015, 02:50 PM
- By hikermatty in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2015, 11:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2015, 10:23 AM