How do I turn on the flashlight?

I

iMore Question

What are the steps to using the flashlight from the iPhone6

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Swipe up from bottom of screen to open Control Center. Press flashlight button.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434564685.606454.jpg

brook_dak

May 6, 2017
Visit site
How do I get flash on IPad?

That's what I'm asking, I know how to get one on my iPod and iPhone but what about my iPad? I want a flashlight on that as well and I don't understand why apple doesn't have one built in! But if anybody has any apps that actually turn on a flashlight for iPad planes tell me!☺️

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I get flash on IPad?

That's what I'm asking, I know how to get one on my iPod and iPhone but what about my iPad? I want a flashlight on that as well and I don't understand why apple doesn't have one built in! But if anybody has any apps that actually turn on a flashlight for iPad planes tell me!☺️

I'd imagine searching the App Store would surely find something. To me it isn't really practical to use my iPad as a flashlight since it's so big and it's easier to use my phone. That may be why the feature was omitted.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: How do I get flash on IPad?

That's what I'm asking, I know how to get one on my iPod and iPhone but what about my iPad? I want a flashlight on that as well and I don't understand why apple doesn't have one built in! But if anybody has any apps that actually turn on a flashlight for iPad planes tell me!

The flashlight app I posted above your post works for iPad. It's nice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2