When I double click my home button I occasionally see a screen on the left side of the home screen that shows me what app my husband has open. I do not care what he's doing on his phone all the time so is there a way to make that go away?
    06-16-2015 12:10 AM
  2. HankAZ said: Best Answer

When I double click my home button I occasionally see a screen on the left side of the home screen that shows me what app my husband has open. I do not care what he's doing on his phone all the time so is there a way to make that go away?
    On your device, go to Settings > General > Handoff & Suggested Apps and turnoff all three option settings.
    Are you saying you and your husband are sharing the same phone? If you’re both using the same device, no, you cannot prevent open applications from displaying.
    06-16-2015 06:59 AM
    On your device, go to Settings > General > Handoff & Suggested Apps and turnoff all three option settings.
    06-16-2015 08:23 AM