Why does it take so long to stream a movie on my Apple TV?

I

iMore Question

I have a home cinema installed with apple tv at my holiday home in spain and having endless problems.the complete cinema is controlled via an apple ipad.i use wifi as fixed line is to low.my apple store account is registered via my home address in south africa so when i buy a movie i get billed at home.
The problems i have is that it takes ages to stream a movie,even having to wait minutes to see a trailer and a movie is interrupted constantly waiting to download.have aske so many people and everyone blames the other .the wifi suppliers insists all ok from his side.the tv installer tells me its my server but nobody can help.
Also because i use a south african address for my apple purchases ,do i not get the usa contents as i see the offer on apple is so late release.?please advise where i should start to look .if i register apple account here in spain ,do i get all movies only in spanish.this is what my tv man said.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know. Check your router settings or contact your internet provider to see if they are experiencing internet-related issues.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Internet connectivity bottlenecks between you and Apple's servers... The solution is to physically download items to your iTunes library on computer and sync to your iPad and AirPlay to your AppleTV.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal