How do I simply forward an email without the new hassle?

I

iMore Question

I've got lots of external drives for backing stuff up and I don't want iCloud and have my stuff "out there".

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've got lots of external drives for backing stuff up and I don't want iCloud and have my stuff "out there".

What "new" hassle are you referring to? If you don't want "iCloud" and to have your "stuff out there", sign out of iCloud and don't use it again. Having said that, you do realize that whenever you send and receive email, your stuff is "out there", right?

HM2012

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Rephrase:- How do I simply forward an email without involving Google Drive and iCloud? When I try, I get "This Drive file isn't shared with the recipient". This is a new hassle, How do I just forward an email as I was able to do until recently?

HM2012

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Probably or certainly nothing. I am being bludgeoned into using / getting involved with iCloud and Google Drive and I cannot simply forward emails. A fix would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
In the mail app, I just tap the forward arrow and hit "Forward", then add the address and hit send. What's all the iCloud and Google about?

HM2012

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Thanks SwitchBeach. Despite the other demonstrations of superior knowledge at least we avoided "And your point is?" and "Google is your friend".

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Well, the OP was pretty obscure and didn't provide much (any) detail.

And I did find that thread by simply Googling that error message that you eventually provided. So ....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal