How to Delete Apple Created Folder on IPhone?
i have about 200 photos which were synced from an old iMac hard drive and for whatever reasons, the iPhone saved these photos under its self created folder called "Pictures" within the Photo Gallery folder. I cannot delete any photos in this "Pictures" folder nor delete the folder itself nor see this folder on iPhoto or Preview when I connect the iPhone to a new iMac. What can I do to delete these photos? Thanks.
- Best AnswerJun 09 2015 | 3:15 pm EDT
I had a similar issue when I first started using iCloud Photo Library. I removed the pics/folders from the Photos app on my Mac and they disappeared on the iPhone.
- 06-09-2015, 03:15 PM #2
- By SeanHRCC in forum iOS 9Replies: 14Last Post: 06-10-2015, 09:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2015, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2015, 10:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2015, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2015, 10:05 AM