How much faster is Verizon 4g compared to 3g?
My understanding is that the iPhone 6, which I'm considering buying, runs on Verizon's 4g.
My existing iPhone 4s runs on Verizon's older 3g network, which is pretty slow.
I know the 4g network will be faster, but I'm looking for an idea of how much faster it is. Like, 10% faster? 50% faster? 3x faster? 10x faster?
I live in San Francisco.
Trying to decide if the expensive new phone is worth it.
- Best AnswerJun 08 2015 | 6:27 pm EDT
Download is 10 times faster with 4G LTE than with 3G. If you don't have LTE in your area it may be a little bit less. 4G LTE will use more data on Cellular than 3G.
- 06-08-2015, 05:27 PM #2
- 06-08-2015, 06:27 PM #3
- 06-08-2015, 06:30 PM #4
- 06-09-2015, 11:09 PM #5
- By Just_Me_D in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 38Last Post: 06-16-2015, 06:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2015, 04:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2015, 06:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2015, 05:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2015, 03:51 PM