My iPhone charger got burned and now my iPhone won't work. What can I do?
Yesterday i plugged my iPhone 5 and nothing happened. In the morning my charger was kinda black and burned out and my iPhone does not turn now.
I´ve tried other cables but iPhone is just not working. I would really appreciate any help!
- Best AnswerJun 08 2015 | 6:35 am EDT
First, don't use that charger anymore. Second, you need to take your phone to an Apple store and have them look at it.
- 06-08-2015, 06:35 AM #2
- 06-08-2015, 08:43 AM #3
- 06-08-2015, 09:49 AM #4Banned
- 6,105 Posts
Re: My iPhone charger got burned and now my iPhone won't work. What can I do?
If the charger was plugged into your phone when it became "kinda black and burned out", it's very likely that something is now "kinda black and burned out" inside your phone, as well.
A trip to Apple would be in order.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2015, 01:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 16Last Post: 06-08-2015, 10:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2015, 09:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2015, 08:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2015, 07:30 AM