Old text messages get sent with new text messages
The only way I can send a new text to someone and not to have the old text messages go along is to delete the old messages before sending a new message, which I don't want to do
- 06-07-2015, 05:52 PM #2
- 06-07-2015, 06:32 PM #3
Re: Old text messages get sent with new text messages
You shouldn't have to delete the old text before sending a new one. Are you saying when you send a new text, an old text gets sent again with it? If so, try rebooting your phone.
Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
- By Chrisy in forum iPadReplies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2015, 12:04 PM
- By Donna Korpess in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-08-2015, 08:20 PM
- By jcdumdumaya in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 06-20-2015, 01:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2015, 01:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2015, 12:12 PM